Public Info

New Customer Information

If you are new to Ruthven, you may have questions regarding water, sewer, and garbage service. Or you may be wondering how to contact Ruthven City Hall. Click HERE City of Ruthven New Customer Information

If you are a resident of Ruthven and would like your Water, Sewer and Garbage Utility Bill paid through automatic bank pay, download this form and return it to City Hall so we can get you set up. Click here City of Ruthven ACH Bank Pay Form

Report a Street Light Out

You may report a street light out directly to MidAmerican Energy, by CLICKING HERE.

Palo Alto County Economic Development Site

The Palo Alto County Website. This website has useful information for the general public as well as for new and existing businesses–including job opportunities.

Resident Moving In Form.

Resident Moving Out Form

Palo Alto County Directory

Assessor 712-852-3823
Attorney 712-852-3267
Auditor 712-852-2924
Clerk of Court 712-852-3603
Engineer 712-852-3001
General Relief 712-852-2832
Human Services 712-852-3523
Recorder 712-852-3701
Sheriff Emergency 911
Sheriff General 712-852-3535
Treasurer 712-852-3844
Veterans Affairs 712-852-2066
Full List

City Code of Ordinances